Available in loose (8.5x11) and framed (11x14).
The "Gate House" building for Louisville Water Company’s two 55 million gallon reservoir/ settling basins was completed in 1881. Through the Gate House, chlorine was fed to purify the water. The Gate House also contains the control valves to regulate the water flow between the two settling basins. Note the carved stone water urns on top of the building.