Available loose (8.5"x11"), matted, or in a black metal or wood frame (11"x14").
Whitehall was originally a four-room, two-story brick house built in ca. 1855. In 1910, its seventh owner, John Middleton, transformed the house into a 15 room Classical Revival antebellum mansion. Before his death in 1924, Middleton sold Whitehall to William Hume Logan Sr., president of the Logan Company, a manufacturer of metal products.
Upon Logan’s death 24 years later, the estate was divided equally among his four sons and one daughter. In 1951, W. Hume Hogan Jr. purchased the homestead which includes 10 acres, from his siblings. Logan Jr. remained at Whitehall until his death in 1992. At that time the estate was bequeathed to Historic Homes Foundation Inc. for use as a historic house museum.